* Prince Philip (1965, 1966, 1967), Duke of Edinburgh
* Prince Charles (1986), Prince of Wales
* Prince Bernhard (Chairman of Bilderberg Meetings 1954-1976), father of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
* Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
* Claus von Amsberg (1967, 1968, 1971, 1981, 1982, 1984, 1986-1989), husband of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
* Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange (1990, 1991, 1996, 2001, 2008), Crown Prince of the Netherlands
* Juan Carlos I, King of Spain (1989)
* Queen Sofia of Spain, wife of Juan Carlos I, King of Spain (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1996)
* Infanta Cristina, Duchess of Palma de Mallorca, younger daughter of Juan Carlos I, King of Spain
* Prince Philippe, Duke of Brabant (1992, 1993, 1996, 2008), Crown Prince of Belgium
* Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden, King of Sweden (1995)
* Harald V of Norway, King of Norway (1984)
* Hans-Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein (1985, 1986, 1987)
* Prince Axel of Denmark (1955, 1957)
Attendees of Bilderberg include central bankers, defense experts, mass media press barons, government ministers, prime ministers, royalty, international financiers and political leaders from Europe and North America.
Bilderberg news is not fit to print – or broadcast. No journalists from any media controlled by Bilderberg multinational tycoons such as Rupert Murdoch were or will be allowed to report it. Even if they somehow managed to crash the party. There’s no business like (private) elite business.
Depending on the ideological prism applied, the Bilderberg club may be considered an ultra-VIP international lobby of the power elite of Europe and America, capable of steering international policy from behind closed doors; a harmless “discussion group” of politicians, academics and business tycoons; or a capitalist secret society operating entirely through self interest and plotting world domination.
List price: $9.99