Well, let’s make that plural. There are many, and they come in different fashions but all producing the same outcome.
Dr. Quincy Quacken is a charming sort of fellow…he’s out to make a buck and by extension you will be the pocket he takes it from if your not careful.
Actually snake oil is a real deal that predates the 19th century, seems the Chinese were the first to give us the remedy. The patented medicines originated in 1712, but few regulations were given until 1906. So, we had various medicine salesmen who seldom had enough skills in analytical chemistry to analyze the ingredients of snake oil, and it soon became the archetype of a hoax.
Snake oil peddlers became all the rage in western movies: a traveling “doctor” with dubious credentials, selling fake medicine with boisterous marketing hype, often supported by pseudo-scientific evidence. To increase sales, an accomplice from the crowd (a shill) would often attest to the value of the product in an effort to provoke buying enthusiasm. The “doctor” would leave town before his customers would realize they had been cheated.
- THE PERIL OF SEDUCTION
- Foundation Work
- Preparations are made in advance of the game, including the hiring of any assistants required.
- [2 Corinthians gives us a perfect explanation of a warning of this kind of conduct. But just as the serpent Lucifer deceived Eve by his cunning, most of humanity will be led astray from Jesus Christ. Lucifer comes as a false light. And he is who teaches the churches and its leaders to rob, boasting that their mission is of GOD as to blind the people to their real deeds. Lucifer set up the game, while his followers are skilled enough to advance his game.
- The victim is contacted.
- [Satan, who rules in the hearts of the children of disobedience, and upon the minds of many…is of equal danger to GOD’S children. He convinces his deceitful workers to minister a false gospel about a false god. The snake hissing into the ears of many, seducing them as he did Eve.
- The victim is given an opportunity to profit from a scheme. The victim’s greed is encouraged, such that their rational judgment of the situation might be impaired.
- [You may receive a letter of obligation….a letter giving you the right to accept their invitation. It’s not sent to just any man, but only the select. It’s hardly possible to accept a man’s bounty and then condemn him or preach against him. The love of money and power can convince a man to forget his morals and integrity, but most of all it can cause him to forget his immortality for short term financial freedom and status.
- Pay-off or Convincer
- The victim receives a small payout as a demonstration of the scheme’s effectiveness. This may be a real amount of money, or faked in some way. In a gambling con, the victim is allowed to win several small bets. In a stock market con, the victim is given fake dividends.
- [The “Pay-off” is exactly what Lucifer promised Eve in the Garden…superiority. It’s clear that the Corinthian men who were preaching, was preaching their own version of Christianity and insisting that it was Paul. It is equally clear that they regarded themselves as very special people—super-apostles.
- This is exactly what is happening today. The “Enlightenment” /transhumanism spell by the secret societies are teaching mankind that they can become gods.]
- The Hurrah
- A sudden crisis or change of events forces the victim to act immediately. This is the point at which the con succeeds or fails.
- [Sure, the false apostles which Paul speaks of may be far better equip orators than he; they may be the professionals, while he is the amateur considering they are the men with academic qualifications, as he is the mere layman. But, the fact remains…however unskilled, the technical oratory stands as is…he knows whereof he speaks.
- The In-and-In
- A conspirator (in on the con, but assumes the role of an interested bystander) puts an amount of money into the same scheme as the victim, to add an appearance of legitimacy to the scheme. This can reassure the victim, and give the con man greater control when the deal has been completed.
- In addition, some games require a “corroboration” step, particularly those involving a “rare item”. This usually includes the use of an accomplice who plays the part of an uninvolved (initially skeptical) third party, who later confirms the claims made by the con man.
[According to the Greek way, it was beneath a free man’s dignity to work with his hands. The dignity of honest toil was forgotten, while history tells us that Augustus, the Roman Emperor, paid Verrius Flaccus, the rhetorician, an annual salary of 100,000 sesterces, which in present day purchasing power was the equivalent of a quarter of a million pounds. In fact, every town was entitled to grant complete exemption from all civic burdens and taxes to a certain number of teachers of rhetoric and literature. This is equal to the modern day elite. These secret societies claim fame and fortune; they seek to make you rich but The Bible is correct when it tells you to be careful of the company of people who you are dining with, for they may be dramatic and adept but they will drag you to hell with them!]
The word translated “greed” is the Greek word pleonexia, which means, “fraudulent practice driven by greed.”
The verb “will exploit you” comes from the Greek word emporeuomai, which means “to travel about as a merchant or trader.” The way it’s used here it means “to make merchandise of people.”
The next expression is, “stories they have made up.” This comes from the Greek words plastois logois. We have seen the word logos before, meaning “a word or a message.” The other word here is plastos, from which we get our English word “plastic.” This Greek word means “molded” or “purposely shaped.” Today we refer to this kind of language as “spin.”
- SSSSSSMOOTH OPERATOR
- With the election at hand, we…American’s are being inundated with choices but you see…it’s an illusion. The Illuminati control the world because Satan controls them. They are given their marching orders, and are but one form of snake oil salesmen.
- The more dangerous type are equal to the charlatans called Pharisees in the days of Jesus Christ.
- They work their magic…wait…magick on the people who are blind to the works of the devil in this world. Why magick?
- You have two sources with two outcomes; Miracles or magick.
- Politics is inherently evil. It’s about status, money and power…which equals control.
- The saying Jesus Christ would use? “It’s easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of GOD.”
- Matthew 19 (KJV)
- 24. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
- Jesus Christ wasn’t speaking to the eye of a literal needle, but metaphorically…the NARROW GATE into heaven.
- I believe this to be the issue of tithing…and some will disagree. No doubt. But the church has taken it to a whole new level! People go to church, sit in the pews…listen to the sermon and at the end pay a fee for doing so! The preacher would have you believe that this ‘fee’ will help the church when in reality…99.9999999% of the time, it’s pocketed into the preacher’s pocket. Look at what he drives, or where he lives….this would be your first clue, of many.
- If you want to give….give directly. If you see someone who is in need…help them!
- You can’t walk with GOD while holding hands with the devil!
- NOT EVERY MESSAGE DELIVERED FROM THE PULPIT COMES FROM GOD
- The new form of snake oil sold is “prosperity preachers”. There’s quite a few now-a-days…too many to name but the traits and characteristics are the same.
- Money vs. Crowns-Crowns of GOD, or man:
The five crowns are:
- The Crown of Righteousness (2 Timothy 4:7-8)
- The Incorruptable/Imperishable Crown (1 Corinthians 9:24-27)
- The Crown of Life (Revelation 2:10)
- The Crown of Rejoicing (1 Thessalonians 2:19-20)
- The Crown of Glory (1 Peter 5:1-4)
- The opposite of GOD’S gifts? The crowns of the Royal…this is worldly crowns. This is the rich and decidedly pompously conceited who think of themselves as “blue bloods”. All blood has its origin….it’s true. It basically falls into two categories…
- This is a highly debated subject, one of which I totally agree with. Satan has a bloodline, so too…do the other fallen angels…spoken of in Genesis.
- Scientists have even suggested Rh Negative may belong to a demonic lineage:
- Spiritual Warfare Warriors vs. New Age Charlatans-It’s no secret…the New Age Methodology is made its way around the world and back again and in the same path it’s grasped many people by the hair! Thinking you can get something for nothing…well…that seems to be the parallel here. My mother always told me that if it’s not what it seems, then it most likely isn’t. A false light entered the world long ago and since Eve, this light has progressively increased in size and impact. Believing you can become a god; that you can ascend without GOD; that wisdom comes from man and not GOD…these and more…are the basis for the New Age Enlightenment path. We are told in The Bible to be careful who you worship…especially angels and things in space!
- Cult Culture-Did you know that there are people who are perfect bait for the “Charles Manson” figure? Did you know he was a “jesus” figure to his followers? Secondly, did you know he called himself an Ascended Master? It’s true. This is only one example of this type of figure…but look what he did? Who he was…he’s scary just looking at him, and his words are demonic. Many a fool went into the prison wanting to interview this man and the same messages came out of his mouth….new age methodology. Cults are everywhere!
- Mazuma Prayer-Charging for prayer? Really? How horrific is this? Upside-down tactics. When someone in need comes to an intercessor…the last thing they need is someone who wants to profit from their hardships. This is the perfect picture of Jesus Christ turning over the tables at the Temple.
Picture this: A man needs help, and he knows GOD can help him but instead of going straight to the SOURCE (Jesus Christ), the man thinks, for some ungodly reason, that he must call into the number flashing on the screen of the television. He’s told to call for prayers and so he does.
He waits patiently until it’s his turn when finally…on the other end of the line comes a soothing female voice who assures him that the prayer she will provide on behalf of SORCEROR INC., will give him what he needs BUT first he must give a GIFT…an offering. This is nothing less than a false religious practice performed by shaman (a person regarded as having influence in the world of darkness with evil spirits), but typically you must provide a fee to receive the cure. Using magick to cure illness, foretelling the future, controlling spiritual forces…all the same thing=sorcery. The nominal fee is usually called a sacrifice. And the demons love blood sacrifices.
Be weary of who you follow because they just may lead you over a cliff!