When the Jews Were the Nazis
(and the Christians Were the Jews)
Speaking of Illuminati Jews, Winston Churchill wrote in 1920, “this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing…now at last this band … have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.” Illustrated Sunday Herald February 8, 1920.
“Why are communism’s victims forced to sit in the back of the holocaust bus?”
The same Illuminati Jewish bankers responsible for the Bolshevik Revolution and the greatest mass murder in human history control the United States today.
Is America on the precipice of another “Red Terror”? There are some disturbing signs:
- Empowered by the “Patriot” Act, the Homeland Security Department could
become a Cheka, and FEMA’s detention camps a gulag
archipelago. Last year the Department made headlines by ordering 1.6
billion ammunition rounds – enough to kill every American five times.
- Edward Snowden’s revelations of NSA spying on everybody.
- Executive Order 13603 gives the President the power to take control of all national resources, public and private, and to impose martial law.
- NDAA 2014 gives the military the power to indefinitely detain American citizens without charge and without trial.
- To facilitate enslavement, the Bolsheviks outlawed gun ownership. Their
war on the people became “machine guns against pitchforks.” Although
Americans aren’t disarmed yet, the pressure to ban weapons has never
been greater, as staged “lone gunman shooting sprees” like Sandy Hook have increased. In general, false flag terrorism like 9-11 and Boston point to a general contempt for the public.
• We aren’t razing churches yet, but the
media relentlessly demonize Christians while courts increasingly
suppress religious expression.
The US military is trained to view Christians as extremists and terrorists.
- Genocide is not overt, but
the elites’ comments about population control reveal the agenda behind legalized abortion, HAARP, GMOs, and
None of this should surprise us: the Rothschild-Illuminist-Masonic network that ruled in 1917 still rules in 2014.
(left, four Jewish Gulag commandants make masonic sign)
THE RED TERROR
In 1992, the newspaper Literaturnaya Rossiya estimated that, including starvation and civil war, Soviet communism left 147 million dead. Even accepting the more moderate claim of Harvard University Press’s Black Book of Communism – that communism murdered “only” 100 million worldwide – what these numbers represent is beyond comprehension. Stalin reportedly said: “One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic.”
- By December 1917, the Bolsheviks established their instrument of terror, the Cheka (the KGB’s precursor). Lina writes: “Lists of those shot and otherwise executed were published in the Cheka’s weekly newspaper. In this way it can be proved that 1.7 million people were executed during the period 1918-19. A river of blood flowed through Russia. The Cheka had to employ body counters.” By contrast, under the czars, 467 people were executed between 1826 and 1904.
- Trotsky declared: “We will reduce the Russian intelligentsia to a complete idiocy.” Lina writes: “1,695,604 people were executed from January 1921 to April 1922. Among these victims were bishops, professors, doctors, officers, policemen, gendarmes, lawyers, civil servants, journalists, writers, artists…” The Bolsheviks considered the intelligentsia the greatest threat to their dictatorship. This sheds light on the Marxist buzzword “proletariat.” The Illuminati knew nations are easier to enslave if only peasants and laborers remain. But even the proletariat wasn’t spared. The Cheka brutally suppressed hundreds of peasant uprisings and labor strikes, executing victims as “counter-revolutionaries.”
- Satanic torture often accompanied killings. Many priests were crucified. Some victims had eyes put out, or limbs chopped off, or were otherwise mutilated, while the next victims were forced to watch.
- Although Russia had been “the world’s granary,” over five million died of starvation during the famine of 1921-22 . This wasn’t “socialist inefficiency,” but genocide from grain confiscation. In the Holodomor, Stalin murdered 7 million Ukrainians, including 3 million children, by ordering all foodstuffs confiscated as punishment for resisting farm collectivization. Communist brigades went house to house, ripping down walls with axes searching for “hoarded” food.
- In Soviet gulags (concentration camps) millions perished. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn estimated that, just during Stalin’s “great purge” of 1937-38, two million died in gulags.
‘CHAMPIONS OF THE PEOPLE’
• The Bolsheviks meanwhile lived royally. Lenin, who occupied Grand Duke Sergei Alexandrov’s estate, placed 75 million francs in a Swiss bank account in 1920. Trotsky, who lived in a castle seized from Prince Felix Yusupov, had over $80 million in U.S. bank accounts. Top Cheka officials ate off gold plates. Communism was plunder masked by ideological slogans. Money and jewelry were stripped from homes at gunpoint.
Lenin and Trotsky repaid their bankster masters. Jyri Lina writes: “In October 1918, Jewish bankers in Berlin received 47 cases of gold from Russia, containing 3125 kilos of gold.” The Grand Orient de France refurbished its Paris Lodge with money Lenin sent in 1919. In New York, Kuhn, Loeb received, in the first half of 1921 alone, $102 million in Russian wealth.” (Under the Sign of the Scorpion, 278)
Bolsheviks were predominantly Jewish – unsurprising given the long linkage of cabalistic Jews to Freemasonry and revolution. I state this objectively, without anti-Semitism. I am half-Jewish; my paternal grandparents emigrated from Russia in 1904.
• In Les Derniers Jours des Romanofs (1920), Robert Wilton, The Times’s Russian correspondent, named each person in the Bolshevik government.
Bolshevik Party Central Committee: of 12 members, 9 were Jews.
Council of People’s Commissars: 22 members, 17 Jews.
Central Executive Committee: 61 members, 41 Jews.
Extraordinary Commission of Moscow: 36 members, 23 Jews.
- In 1922, the Morning Post listed all 545 civil servants in the Soviet administration; 477 were Jews, 30 were ethnic Russians. “Russian” Revolution was a misnomer.
- Leon Trotsky (real name Lev Bronstein) was a Ukrainian Jew. He introduced the cabalistic five-pointed star as the Red Army’s symbol. In New York, Trotsky belonged to B’nai B’rith – the Jewish Masonic order – as did his financial angel, Jacob Schiff. Juri Lina has unearthed evidence that Schiff ordered the murder of the Czar and royal family.
- Under Lenin, anti-Semitism became a capital offense. The Bolsheviks destroyed 60,000 churches; many became latrines or museums of atheism. Yet Russia’s synagogues went untouched.
- Jews dominated the Cheka. Lina lists 15 Jewish gulag commandants (Under the Sign of the Scorpion, p. 310). The Cheka targeted classes and ethnicities: the “bourgeoisie”; “kulaks” (landowning farmers); and Cossacks, whom the Central Committee declared “must be exterminated and physically disposed of, down to the last man.” They tried to eradicate Russian culture, renaming Petrograd and Tsaritsyn after the revolution’s psychopaths. In Ukraine, the Bolsheviks seized traditional national costumes. Obliterating nationalism is a precursor to the Illuminati world order.
- Despite claims that Jewish dominance ended under Stalin, in 1937 17 of 27 Presidium members were still Jewish, and 115 of 133 Council of People’s Commissars. Stalin did turn against the Zionists in 1949, heavily persecuting Jews during 1952, after which he was poisoned.
From Hungary’s Bela Kun, to Germany’s Rosa Luxemburg, to America’s Rosenbergs (atomic spies), to Karl Marx himself, Jews were undeniably disproportionate among communists. This observation is not meant to stigmatize Jews. But why are communism’s victims forced to sit in the back of the holocaust bus?
Why are we constantly reminded of Kristallnacht, but never the Bolsheviks’ destroying 60,000 churches and murdering over 300,000 priests?
Why was historian David Irving imprisoned for challenging the Shoah’s official version (“hate crime”), whereas New York Times correspondent Walter Duranty denied the Ukrainian Holocaust and received a Pulitzer Prize?
Why are no Ukrainian Anne Franks honored in films? They are all God’s children. The answer to these questions point to the already stated fact: the
political descendents of the people responsible for these atrocities, control the world today.
We need to hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.