Corey Feldman reveals plan for film to expose network of Hollywood pedophiles —

Read more on this subject: Hollywood-Entertainment Industry
News Story Source: dailymail.co.uk by Jennifer Smith
Corey Feldman announced plans to produce the film on YouTube on Wednesday  

The actor had already raised $20,000 within hours of launching his appeal

Feldman, now 46, has long alleged there is a network of pedophiles in Hollywood

He claims he and Corey Haim, his late co-star on The Lost Boys, are victims but their allegations have never been taken seriously 

In the 1990s, Feldman even described how he'd been abused to police but charges were never brought  

On Saturday, after tweeting about the 'network' again, Feldman was arrested for marijuana possession in a seemingly random raid on his tour bus 

He claims he has also nearly been killed by two speeding trucks which stormed at him as he crossed the street 

Feldman says he now fears for his life but is determined to expose the predators who he says are still operating in Hollywood  

 

Read More or Make a Comment

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply