THIS IS THE MOVIE WALMART DOES NOT WANT YOU TO SEE
* Forces its own workers to labor “off the clock” without pay.
* Uses overseas sweatshop labor to manufacture its corporate brand clothing.
* Sells knock-off and counterfeit merchandise that misleads and confuses its customers.
* Destroys acres of environmentally sensitive lands to build new Wal-Marts, close to existing Wal-Marts that will be closed.
* Has eliminated all competition in many towns across the U.S. by illegally lowering prices below wholesale.
* Has forced the movement of thousands of manufacturing jobs out of the U.S.
* Calls “full-time” 28 hours per week and pays wages so low that many of its employees qualify — and accept — welfare payments.
* Demands millions of dollars in tax breaks to locate in communities all over the U.S., while it earns billions of dollars in profits.
Official Website: Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price: http://www.walmartmovie.com/