Open the door to your subconscious mind, your silent, invisible partner that is responsible for how you think, feel, and behave. You’ll discover how to reprogram your subconscious mind-sets, beliefs, and behaviors, so you can get what you really want in every facet of your life. Learn about Gale’s specialty Reprogramming Hypnosis and self-hypnosis to keep your subconscious supporting your desires. Enjoy unique perspectives, dozens of instructive case studies, a wealth of information, easy-to-use applications, abundant original scripts, plus affirmations. Beginners as well as the experienced and/or professionally trained in hypnosis will realize life-altering benefits from this book.
You will learn to:
- Connect to your suggestible subconscious for reprogramming purposes
- Speak the words that your subconscious understands and will enact for you
- Delete faulty subconscious programs, replacing them with beneficial ones
- Fortify strong high self-esteem so you consistently believe in yourself and in your success
- Release negative emotions that could be hazardous to your well-being and then download positive emotions for happiness
- Maintain consistent peace of mind, with feelings of harmony and balance
- Forgive yourself and others subconsciously, so your forgiveness is complete
- Access your intuitive wisdom for well-being
- Identify and articulate spiritual views that will help anchor and guide you
- Sustain a positive, optimistic attitude that daily brings you happiness
- Plus much, much more!
Gale Glassner Twersky, ACH, has been a hypnotherapist since 1999 and is a best-selling audiobook and book author, a certified hypnosis instructor, a creator, and a leading authority on the Reprogramming Hypnosis System and RHS certification. Gale is passionate about her work and has already helped many thousands to improve their lives with her Reprogramming Hypnosis specialty.
List price: $17.49