As a rule I no longer give “hypnotic suggestions” to my clients.The result is that hypnosis works every time … for every client I have.
This second edition of Mind Control Hypnosis invites anyone interested in hypnosis to consider how, as a hypnotist, making a few seemingly small changes can give you unbelievable results.
Here are few gems that you’ll learn from readingMind Control Hypnosis:
* You’ll learn how to increase your effectiveness as a hypnotist by never giving a “hypnotic suggestion”.
* What YOU believe as a hypnotist has a direct result on your effectiveness. You’ll learn some central beliefs held by the best hypnotists alive.
* You’ll learn how to create hallucinations in people … in and out of hypnosis.
* You’ll learn how to program your clients mind to say “Yes” automatically to ALL your instructions. This make hypnosis easy for you and effective for them!
* You’ll learn why direct hypnosis (as opposed to permissive or Ericksonian hypnosis) is the most direct and fastest way to get results.
* You’ll learn why most hypnotist don’t tell the truth when they claim “You can’t be hypnotized to do something against your will”! The truth is OF COURSE YOU CAN … it’s just not always a good idea.
Most hypnotists will tell you “You can’t be made to do something in hypnosis that is against your Will.” Most of them actually believe it. But a few of the most experienced hypnotists simply say it to put people at ease. They know that, in the right hands, very few people can resist a skilled hypnotist.
Skilled hypnotists know what it takes to resist suggestions and it’s not what most people would think.
There are two reasons hypnotists continue to hold so tightly to this information about the human Will?
Reason #1 – Because they don’t want others to have the power they have. In spite of what they may want you to believe hypnotists are human beings. They have egos and ambitions just like everyone else. lot of hypnotists discover something that works really well and they’ll want to keep it to themselves. I’m no different. I sat on this for over a year before I decide to put it to print.
Reason #2 – Because it frightens away clients who believe they have some sort of Will Power. The belief that we have control over our lives is one of our central needs that help us feel secure. But the fact is most people have very little real Will Power. For most people real Will Power is a myth, a story, even a fantasy. Facing this truth, for most people,is a humbling experience.
The secret of the human Will is that it’s much easier to overcome than anyone has ever thought.
The good news is that these secrets can help hypnotists and their clients to improve. Hypnotists become more effective and more compassionate and their clients discover exactly what they can do to the get most from any hypnosis session.
The book Mind Control Hypnosis describes how skilled hypnotists bypass the human Will and get people to do things that seem out-of-the-ordinary. Thankfully, most of these hypnotists are good and decent people who use this knowledge to help people improve their lives.
List price: $22.95