A plethora of scientists and experts have chimed in recently on what is going on at the Fukushima Diachi plant that is heavily damaged and is on the verge of collapse.
– Ken Buesseler, Senior Scientist at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution: The expectation is with the increased flow from the groundwater and some of those leaky tanks, the levels will now start increasing in some of those marine organisms that we’re sampling.
– Former head of U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), Gregory Jaczko, says radioactive leaks from Japan’s crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant mixed with ground water are impossible to control. What was unleashed was a force beyond human control. What you can do is try and mitigate that but you can’t really control it. You cannot control groundwater.”
– Professor Taisei Namura, Ph.D., National Institute of Biomedical Innovation (Under jurisdiction of Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, located in Osaka): Cancer doesn’t happen immediately. If you don’t recognize it and take action right now, you have no future. We must raise public awareness. We can’t rest assured just because it’s a small amount. The symptoms will not appear until decades later.
– Professor Eiji Makino, Hosei University (“One of the most traditional private universities based in Tokyo”): This tragedy has revealed that Japan’s political, social, economic, and moral standards are falling apart. I think we’re facing a big crisis. I want to stress one more time that Japan is on the verge of a collapse.
– Dean Wilkie, nuclear reactor operations, management, construction and plant engineering at a U.S. Department of Energy test reactor in Idaho: Some of these reactor vessels have had their fuel melt through the bottom of the vessel. We don’t know to what degree, they don’t either.
These guys are the experts, they know what they are talking about. These aren’t some bearded loser conspiracy nut in the basement of his mom’s house saying such alarmist things, they are scientists. This is the real deal people, take this seriously, especially those on the west coast of the US, anyone in the pacific and especially those around Japan and in Japan. This disaster is a product of our greed and own ineptitude to see that we are destroying our home and our lives. -Mort
Story originally posted at beforeitsnews.com