Nope, it’s not the song we’re discussing!
The major issue I see within the religions of the world is this—“Ours is the RIGHT one.” So, how can hundreds of religions, perhaps thousands be right? I say, their all wrong. My opinion. I trust no man, only GOD.
When we look closely at churches we find that heresies abound across the board–whether, Pentecostal, “community” church, Mormon, Seventh Day Adventist, “Church of Christ”, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, Greek Orthodox, “Jehovah’s” Witness, Calvinist, Baptist, non-denominational, Christian Science, et al. I cannot recommend one church. Beware, dear one, be aware.
This article is being placed at the request of a viewer. I don’t profess to stab any religion in the gut, just placing here, the Truth as I see it. To cover the sin is only enhancing its ability to travel, so the Truth is to shine the Light on the darkness. Demons sure do love the darkness!
Neither am I a prophet, nor sage. I profess no ‘gift’ except what GOD had placed on my life, and these are kept between GOD and myself.
The first article I found on this group was the Jehovah’s Witnesses calling all Christians “Agents of Satan”. But, I didn’t take stock in this message because Satan plants his minions within ALL religions.
Here the usual…a knock at the door….
I looked out the window. I saw a man in a suit so I figured it was some one with a “religious” affiliation. I went down anyway because I didn’t want to miss the opportunity to talk to someone about the Lord Jesus.
When I opened the door there were two men in suits. An elderly man stood back on the steps while a younger man, not quite middle-aged, stood on my doorstep. The conversation between me and the younger man went something like this:
Me: Hello, may I help you?
Gentleman: Yes, we are passing out some information. (He shows me some “Awake” magazines)
Me: So you’re Jehovah’s Witnesses. I’m a Christian.
Gentleman: (He shows me an Awake magazine with dollar bills on the cover of it.) Then you know what the true riches are?
Me: All riches are found in Christ Jesus. You don’t believe Jesus rose from the dead do you?
Gentleman: We believe He rose and was seen on the earth for a while and went to heaven.
Me: But you don’t believe His human BODY rose from the dead, do you?
Gentleman: (He nervously looks at his watch.) Well, we can’t discuss all that in 30 seconds, we’ll have to sit down with you about that…You know we’ve been going from door to door for many years, don’t you think that means God has anointed us?
Me: Doesn’t mean anything, the Catholic religion has been going for hundreds of years and it is not of God.
Gentleman: So you agree that the Catholic religion is not of God. I used to be Catholic.
Me: The Catholic religion is the biggest cult in the world. I know that you [JWs] are against it. The Jehovah Witnesses is a cult too. I’m a Bible believer. I don’t need the Watchtower or any other organization to tell me about the things of God. I KNOW that I have eternal life because I John says, “These things are WRITTEN that ye may KNOW that ye have eternal life”. The Bible has everything I need to know and I don’t need anything extra. I hope that your eyes will be opened and you’ll be saved.
(Gentleman extended his hand, I shook it and we gave parting words)
ORIGINS-To connect the Rothschild’s to the JW’s sounds ridiculous right? Well, it’s something we can’t deny when researched. One of their earlier names was Bauers-one of the most notorious cult bloodlines of the Middle Ages of Germany. The name Rothschild originated from the 18th century, as it closely resembled the “Red Shield” when a member of the Illuminati (Mayer Amschel Rothschild) actually took the name from the hexagram or ‘Star of David’ ..aka..the Seal of Solomon.
According to author of Ancient Future, Wayne Chandler, “Many people have seen the symbol that represents the axiom; it is now referred to as the Star of David or Solomon’s Seal, the hexagram of Judaism. It’s origin and meaning are far more auspicious than that of an emblem used to categorize a particular creed or group of human beings. What is ironic is that this symbol has been regarded as officially Jewish only for about a century. The hexagram reached Judaism via the eastern Tantric influences on medieval Jewish cabalists, who chose to elaborate on the union of God and his female counterpart, Shekina. Historically, at the time the biblical stories were being spun about David and Solomon, this star had nothing to do with the Jewish people, but had been previously employed in cultures such as India and Egypt for more than 2,000 years.”
In India, its earliest appearance was discovered in the Indus Valley civilization (3000BCE, and soon after was regarded as a jain philosophical symbol. It would later be utilized by the Buddhists and Tantrikas of India to symbolize divine sexual energy and union of the male and female elements in creation. The linguistic origins of the word ‘sex’ is rooted in mathematics, as in the biblical reference to ‘six days of creation.’ Sex in Sanskrit means six. Currently, in India the six-pointed star is called the Star of Vishnu.
The Rothschilds had long had a plan to create a religion of their own for the Illuminati in Palestine which involved manipulating so-called “Jews” to settle in that area. One, Charles Tase Russell, of the Illuminati Russell bloodline (the Russell’s were one of the creators of the Illuminati’s second chapter, Skull&Bones at Yale University) was the man who founded the Watchtower Society, also known as the Jehovah’s Witnesses. He was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, a friend of Rothschilds, and most certainly Illuminati. Historian, David Icke states, “…it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah’s Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers (ie, Kuhn, Loeb, and Co.), through “contributions” by organizations like the Rothschild-controlled B’nai B’rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922. One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B’nai B’rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah’s Witnesses?? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation, on behalf of his friends and backers.”
Russell’s family was formerly known as Roessel and went to Scotland from Germany. Of course, Germany is a massive occult nucleus, from which the Rothschilds emerged, and Scotland is one of the key areas of the world for Illuminati bloodlines. From the start, Charles Taze Russell used his new Watchtower Society, based at Bethel, Brooklyn, New York, as a front for Enochian magic as his brand of Satanism was called. He put the flying Sun disk on the front of his books, an ancient Illuminati symbol going back to Kemet. Russell was buried under a pyramid in the United States after being ritually killed on Halloween 1917.
NOTE: According to many historians, Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons are one in the same and of the Illuminati bloodline. We mentioned Charles Tase Russell’s background, the founder of the Mormons, Joseph Smith, was initiated as a Master Mason in 1842, and many claim that Mormon rituals are based in Freemasonry. It is also believed that Smith had an Occult teacher named Dr. Luman Walter who tutored him in the rites of ceremonial magic and alchemy. Interestingly, Kemetic themed symbols are common in Salt Lake, City.
“Joseph Smith, along with Hiram Smith and Brigham Young, were the key figures behind the creation of the Mormon religion. They were of the elite of the elite Illuminati bloodline, the Merovingian or “Holy Grail” line, and were all high degree Freemasons. They were also Satanists and formed their “church” as a front for Satanic activity which very much still goes on today. Why wouldn’t it, that is what it is there for. The Mormon empire was funded into existence by the Rothschilds through their Kuhn, Loeb, bank which also funded the Russian Revolution and Adolf Hitler, and yet again B’nai Brith, the Rothschild intelligence arm and defamer of genuine researchers, was involved.”
1. I had a close relative whose family was JW. I was very close to her. She got pulled in by her husband. She died and the funeral was so sad. They cremated her body which is fine but the ashes were dispersed before the funeral. There were no photos and basically nothing to represent her. The funeral was an advertisement for JW. I have never forgave her husband for that. It was the saddest thing I have ever seen in my life! I never got a chance to say goodbye and I am bitter about it!
Their kids have been so controlled. They have never been allowed to participate in school parties, school activities, or anything else outside JW. They are not allowed to go to college. Evidently this rule is based on which group you are with and how much control they have on the group. This is the saddest group of people I have ever seen and I hold their father responsible for ruining their childhood.
Funny thing is they will not celebrate birthdays but the day after their birthday is always some sort of celebration including gifts. They won’t celebrate Christmas but late that evening they will come after the “celebrating” is over, accept their gifts and eat the food.
2. JW’s strictly prohibit blood transfusions. I have a cousin and spouse who are a JW’s and when their child became ill the doctors told them the surgery would most likely require blood transfusions. They had talked with former JW’s and was told if they allowed transfusion they would be shunned and excommunicated. They were also told if one parent agreed it would be possible for plans to be made to “kidnap” the child out of the hospital before the transfusion would take place. My cousin and spouse told the JW’s they was taking a job several thousand miles away so the child could discreetly receive medical treatment without the church knowing. When the child was young they played a clever little game called “secret scars” which taught the child not let anyone know about the surgery.
My cousin now tells me there is a big controversy within the ranks of the JW’s where many children have been molested by church elders. They have rules and regulations they follow concerning investigation. But these rules and regulations are designed so that someone has to be caught red-handed in the act of molesting a child to be tried. These rules and regulations also forbid the crime to be reported to secular law enforcement agencies.
3. This man suffered the loss of his family and friends, in some respects even his identity…for leaving the JW’s
4. “The Pedophile At Your Door”-Danny claims that he was raped by Church Elders, but Jehovah’s Witnesses are not allowed to go to the police when a criminal incidence happens in the organization. You go to the elders who judge. You may go to the police only if the accused member is excommunicated by the organization. According to Danny what happens is that if a case in the congregation is really scandalous, they just try to cover it up so as not to cause embarrassment in public to the organization, and say to the victim: Wait on Jehovah, he will solve your problems don’t worry about it.
5. Forum Entries:
6. Yet, another sad story…
Story after story…This comment was very telling…
“On the spectrum of faiths, I put the Watchtower Society, Jehovah’s Witnesses closer to the (Charles) Manson Family cult…”
This SITE is scary! A list of pedophiles from JW.
The above sounds so much like Seventh Day Adventist stories.
Here are some additional Jehovah’s Witnesses “basic dogma flaws”
1. “Satan was entrusted with the obligation and charged with the duty of overseeing the creation of the earth”, Children, p. 55.
2. They refuse to vote, salute the flag, sing the “Star Spangled Banner,” or to celebrate Christmas or even birthdays. They are not allowed to serve in the armed forces.
3. “Only their church members will be saved”, The Watchtower, Feb, 15, 1979, p. 30.
4. “Jesus did not rise from the dead in his physical body”, Awake! July 22, 1973, p. 4.
5. “The soul ceases to exist after death”, Let God be True, p. 59, 60, 67.
6. “The Holy Spirit is God’s impersonal active force”, The Watchtower, June 1, 1952, p. 24.
7. “Blood transfusions are a sin”, Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, pp. 72-73.
8. “The Holy Spirit is a force, not alive”, Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, p. 406-407.
9. “Only the 144,000 Jehovah’s Witness are born again”. Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, p. 76.; Watchtower 11/15/54, p. 681.
10. “There is no hell of fire where the wicked are punished”, Let God be True, p. 79, 80.
11. “Only 144,000 Jehovah’s Witness go to Heaven”, Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, pp. 166-167, 361; Let God be True, p. 121.
12. “Jesus’ ransom sacrifice did not include Adam”, Let God be True, p. 119.
13. “Their church is the self-proclaimed prophet of God”, The Watchtower, April 1,1972, p. 197.
14. “They claim to be the only channel of God’s truth”, The Watchtower, Feb. 15, 1981, p. 19.
15. “It is possible to lose your salvation”, Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, p. 358-359.
16. “Jesus was raised not a human creature, but a spirit.” Let God be True, p. 276.
17. “Jesus did not die on a cross but on a stake”, Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, p. 89-90.
18. Only the 144,000 may take communion.
19. “Jesus began his invisible rule over the earth in the year 1914″, The Truth Shall Make You Free, p. 300.
20. There is no Trinity.
Jesus is just an agent of God, nothing more.
Man has no spirit.
Said Jesus’ second coming occurred invisibly in 1874. Russell’s successor, Rutherford, says this was confirmed by the creation of the first labor organization in 1874. (But the Bible says every eye will see Him. Utter nonsense.)
Russellites say his body either dissolved into gases or is still preserved somewhere (one man infected with Jehovah’s Witness beliefs told me that the body decayed)–all of this is a lie in direct contradiction to the scriptures). Only the devil himself would come up with such a blasphemy and then have the nerve to call the organization “Christian” and equip it with a “bible” (“Jehovah Witnesses” call their “bible” the New World Testament).
All dead people will have a second chance for eternal life at the millennium. If you do not prove worthiness at this time, you’ll be destroyed. (the Bible says that it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment. no second chances)
The blood of Christ does not forgive sins, it gives us a “chance” to live again. They have NO assurance of salvation as JWs who supposedly know the truth. (The Bible says the blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all sin. Common sense question–Why would God send his Son to die if there was another way to be saved?)
Jesus is the archangel Michael–a created being. (John 1:1, 14 says that Jesus is the Word who was in the beginning with God and was God. The Bible also says, “God was manifest in the flesh.”) The believe He is Michael.
Russell said that in 1914 the millennium would occur and righteousness would be restored to the earth. As 1914 approached, he, and his successor, changed the date to 1915, 1916, 1924, 1928, and on and on to the present day! When you ask a Jehovah’s Witness about this, they’ll give you the party line, “Well, the Watch Tower is reaching different levels of enlightenment.”
Believe what you will but on the outside they talk like they are Christians, but when you dig a little deeper you see that they deny the biggies–they say GOD is not a Trinity, Jesus Christ is not GOD, Jesus Christ did not physically rise from the dead, there is no literal hell, etc. They are blasphemers that go around snatching up unlearned people and bringing them into their blasphemy. Doctrines which are not true according to the Bible.
Jehovah’s Witness (JW) organization distorts the essential doctrines of Christianity. It denies the deity of Christ, His physical resurrection, and salvation by grace. Like many cults, they think they are the only true church on earth. Yet, they deny the Trinity, the deity of Christ, the personhood of the Holy Spirit, Jesus’ physical resurrection, and salvation by grace through faith.
So strong is this influence that it has destroyed many families, because Christians have been in denial and allowed open doors for demonic activity and brainwashing which has steadily destroyed their mind from the true Christian faith. This is true for many religions. This is why satan has weaseled his way into the churches many centuries ago…they are all split-off the originals which he infiltrated…the mother of them all…The Roman Catholic Church!